11th-Nov-21, 02:09 PM
Hi Bernie,
t is not normal practise to run light weight Vac formed body shell's in the same events as for hard body ones, as far as I am aware of. So for the "Triple Crown Series" the rule is as most would entrants would expect. Obviously if it was a BSCRA type event vac formed bodies would be the norm.
And in fact we had the same rule in regard to No vac formed body shells in last years "Brighton to John O'Groats" Road Race
As for the Extreme Slotting, I am happy to allow Vac formed bodies into the scratch builds as I think this offers no running advantage.
In regard to the guides, the wood guides just do not work on home plastic tracks, so pointless in fitting them.
So sorry to loose you on the Triple Crown but the rule stands.
t is not normal practise to run light weight Vac formed body shell's in the same events as for hard body ones, as far as I am aware of. So for the "Triple Crown Series" the rule is as most would entrants would expect. Obviously if it was a BSCRA type event vac formed bodies would be the norm.
And in fact we had the same rule in regard to No vac formed body shells in last years "Brighton to John O'Groats" Road Race
As for the Extreme Slotting, I am happy to allow Vac formed bodies into the scratch builds as I think this offers no running advantage.
In regard to the guides, the wood guides just do not work on home plastic tracks, so pointless in fitting them.
So sorry to loose you on the Triple Crown but the rule stands.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)