4th-Nov-21, 09:28 AM
Touring Car Proxy Round 2
Not a rewarding track for 'small & light' cars!
However...the post-race analysis video review of my Civic referred to it as "looks fast". Now, watching my car from the otherside of the planet on a small screen, I'll take "looks fast". But the results do back up the subsequent comment "but not fast enough".
Our Alan is up ahead of me with his mid-size Megane, but up front, it looks like a Calibra take over, although worryingly, I think I can see a Honda Civic immediately behind them. I need to see what spec that car is!
Not a rewarding track for 'small & light' cars!
However...the post-race analysis video review of my Civic referred to it as "looks fast". Now, watching my car from the otherside of the planet on a small screen, I'll take "looks fast". But the results do back up the subsequent comment "but not fast enough".
Our Alan is up ahead of me with his mid-size Megane, but up front, it looks like a Calibra take over, although worryingly, I think I can see a Honda Civic immediately behind them. I need to see what spec that car is!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)