Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

club controller
#10

Having 'club' raced since 1969 I have used a number of different controllers, I still prefer a thumb type, but can use finger, I was offered a 2nd hand TruSpeed a while back so thought I'd see what all the fuss is about.

It's fine for basic low powered cars but I've found a problem once I get to anything NSR and above, the controller just stops, like a cut-out, and restarts after you release the trigger, I thought it was just my controller but a couple of other members have suffered the same problems, my controller of choice is an ECE Rocket which I converted to electronic back in the 90's, still going strong, and has won at Scalextric and upwards to BSCRA Nationals.

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
Quote


Messages In This Thread
club controller - by OXO cube - 30th-Oct-21, 03:40 PM
RE: club controller - by woodcote - 30th-Oct-21, 04:53 PM
RE: club controller - by Mr.M - 31st-Oct-21, 09:34 AM
RE: club controller - by tatter06 - 30th-Oct-21, 05:26 PM
RE: club controller - by MrFlippant - 30th-Oct-21, 05:31 PM
RE: club controller - by Fluff - 31st-Oct-21, 07:54 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 09:28 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 10:04 AM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 10:50 AM
RE: club controller - by Qman - 31st-Oct-21, 01:12 PM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 01:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)