Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

club controller
#7

(30th-Oct-21, 04:53 PM)woodcote Wrote:   I drive most hard-bodied cars fastest with a 45 ohm Parma. I know that might make me weird.

I must be weird as well, I use one for everything.

Steve @ Truspeed kindly supplied some "dumbed down, knobless" versions of his controllers for our club when we used to host corporate/birthday parties there, and several of the club racers liked them and got their own ones. I have tried one, and found the same as others have said on here, that the feel is a bit too light for my taste.
[+] 2 members Like Mr.M's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
club controller - by OXO cube - 30th-Oct-21, 03:40 PM
RE: club controller - by woodcote - 30th-Oct-21, 04:53 PM
RE: club controller - by Mr.M - 31st-Oct-21, 09:34 AM
RE: club controller - by tatter06 - 30th-Oct-21, 05:26 PM
RE: club controller - by MrFlippant - 30th-Oct-21, 05:31 PM
RE: club controller - by Fluff - 31st-Oct-21, 07:54 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 09:28 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 10:04 AM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 10:50 AM
RE: club controller - by Qman - 31st-Oct-21, 01:12 PM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 01:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)