Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

club controller
#3

I have never tried a slot it controller but have a truspeed mt I, mtii and apex. I would recommend them all, and the manufacturer is in the UK, so if you are too theres a lot to be said for that from a service/repair point of view. 

For 1/32 club racing  I'd personally recommend the MTii if you use any punchy motors (roughly 300g torque +) as the addition of the acceleration control over the MTi can be very useful at this point. If you have a live start track the launch control can be quite useful, for a few extra pounds worth getting to try it anyway. 

I think if you are new to club racing the apex would be overwhelming, it's a huge jump in complexity from an MTi/ii. 

Hope that helps, but if it's possible try before you buy as I know people who swear by a Carsteen at our club and I find them unuseable so it's very much a personal preference.
[+] 1 member Likes tatter06's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
club controller - by OXO cube - 30th-Oct-21, 03:40 PM
RE: club controller - by woodcote - 30th-Oct-21, 04:53 PM
RE: club controller - by Mr.M - 31st-Oct-21, 09:34 AM
RE: club controller - by tatter06 - 30th-Oct-21, 05:26 PM
RE: club controller - by MrFlippant - 30th-Oct-21, 05:31 PM
RE: club controller - by Fluff - 31st-Oct-21, 07:54 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 09:28 AM
RE: club controller - by Nonfractal - 31st-Oct-21, 10:04 AM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 10:50 AM
RE: club controller - by Qman - 31st-Oct-21, 01:12 PM
RE: club controller - by CMOTD - 31st-Oct-21, 01:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)