22nd-Oct-21, 10:32 AM
In an attempt to get a bit more tuning time in I ran the car in our open club class last night to try and look into Robs observation .....does the car feel smooth, balanced, and hooked up?
Well it is fast, if it wasn't for a big off the caused the below damage losing at least 3 laps then it would have been upper mid table in a field of moslers and lmp cars with unlimited motors, weight, tyres etc.
But it was a tricky beast tbh, good grip and speed but snatchy on acceleration, and that was with me playing with the torque/punch/acceleration settings on the throttle which I'm sure won't be afforded in a proxy.
So a change to the shark 25k is going to happen, hopefully less torque will tame the beast.
I should get an hour in this weekend to test before it really must get in the post.
Well it is fast, if it wasn't for a big off the caused the below damage losing at least 3 laps then it would have been upper mid table in a field of moslers and lmp cars with unlimited motors, weight, tyres etc.
But it was a tricky beast tbh, good grip and speed but snatchy on acceleration, and that was with me playing with the torque/punch/acceleration settings on the throttle which I'm sure won't be afforded in a proxy.
So a change to the shark 25k is going to happen, hopefully less torque will tame the beast.
I should get an hour in this weekend to test before it really must get in the post.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)