14th-Sep-21, 10:52 AM
Here is my humble attempt at 2 trees. (the others are store bought)
They are not easy to do. I now comprehend why you do not use acrylic paint to cover the skeleton including the steelwool - it is WAY too heavy and does not shake out/drip dry easily. And I mixed the paint at a 60/40 water to paint thin ness. As Hub says - practice does make perfect. I will add 'foliage' to the trees when I get all my stocks sitting with my daughter at the moment. I have wrong colours here at the moment. Nowhere near Hubs class yet
Tree 1
Tree 2
They are not easy to do. I now comprehend why you do not use acrylic paint to cover the skeleton including the steelwool - it is WAY too heavy and does not shake out/drip dry easily. And I mixed the paint at a 60/40 water to paint thin ness. As Hub says - practice does make perfect. I will add 'foliage' to the trees when I get all my stocks sitting with my daughter at the moment. I have wrong colours here at the moment. Nowhere near Hubs class yet
Tree 1
Tree 2

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)