13th-Sep-21, 01:26 PM
Hi Kev,
Welcome to my world. I just started racing proxy HO here this year.
There is no spread sheet formula. Everyone thinks a little differently. I already deviated from the recommended path. Oops.
I used the tire rule as a guide. Then used the spread sheets the suppliers offer. Picked a few different sizes to test based on the wheels I had in stock. Then placed a larger order for the ones I liked. I came in dead last 3-times in a row before making a dent in the results (twice here and once in the USA). Testing stuff is half the fun.
It would be a boring race if everyone did the exact same thing and followed only one formula. The wheels and tires on the T-jet finalists couldn't be more different from each other. But they both ran well.
Ken
Welcome to my world. I just started racing proxy HO here this year.
There is no spread sheet formula. Everyone thinks a little differently. I already deviated from the recommended path. Oops.
I used the tire rule as a guide. Then used the spread sheets the suppliers offer. Picked a few different sizes to test based on the wheels I had in stock. Then placed a larger order for the ones I liked. I came in dead last 3-times in a row before making a dent in the results (twice here and once in the USA). Testing stuff is half the fun.
It would be a boring race if everyone did the exact same thing and followed only one formula. The wheels and tires on the T-jet finalists couldn't be more different from each other. But they both ran well.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)