4th-Sep-21, 09:33 PM
Thanks for running the series Woodcote & Co. Had to stay up to find out if Old Smokey could find that extra bit of speed to beat Razzle Dazzle...maybe next time!
I wish I could take some credit for building these two cars, but they are just as they were when they left the Nissan and Bugatti factories (+ artisan paint jobs). So I am in real awe of everyone here who has put together bespoke cars with both wonderful engineering and exquisite bodies They are all a credit to the entrants and the event.
I wish I could take some credit for building these two cars, but they are just as they were when they left the Nissan and Bugatti factories (+ artisan paint jobs). So I am in real awe of everyone here who has put together bespoke cars with both wonderful engineering and exquisite bodies They are all a credit to the entrants and the event.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)