26th-Aug-21, 12:14 PM
Opened a new PayPal account in the end.
As suggested, Slot Car Boutique is very good and the sticky grey tyres arrived this afternoon. Still don't understand why I have the same problem as I did originally. The tyres just won't stay on the rims. OK, I've got an NSR Shark 40 motor in it but it's not that quick that the tyres shouldn't stay in place. Maybe they gave me small wheels by mistake!!
The fact that I would normally glue them anyway is not the point, they should run OK as they come.
The glue is drying as we speak and then we will see. At least I have some ground clearance now.
As suggested, Slot Car Boutique is very good and the sticky grey tyres arrived this afternoon. Still don't understand why I have the same problem as I did originally. The tyres just won't stay on the rims. OK, I've got an NSR Shark 40 motor in it but it's not that quick that the tyres shouldn't stay in place. Maybe they gave me small wheels by mistake!!
The fact that I would normally glue them anyway is not the point, they should run OK as they come.
The glue is drying as we speak and then we will see. At least I have some ground clearance now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)