24th-Aug-21, 06:40 PM
Glad the boxes are arriving back so quickly
As for the Metros - I'm sure we'll thrash something out. 48mm would be without the 6R4 body kits, but they're certainly more fun to drive with that extra width! And more options for motors etc. If anyone else wants a body or two - I still have some left.
I liked Alan's bare-bones regs for this one - they produced a nice variety of cars. And we still haven't seen any scratch-built chassis....
And I have a TR7 body and Amato chassis on their way. A bit late to the show, but - hopefully - ready for the next one. It'll be nice to keep the Triumphs running and adding some Metros.
As for the Metros - I'm sure we'll thrash something out. 48mm would be without the 6R4 body kits, but they're certainly more fun to drive with that extra width! And more options for motors etc. If anyone else wants a body or two - I still have some left.
I liked Alan's bare-bones regs for this one - they produced a nice variety of cars. And we still haven't seen any scratch-built chassis....
And I have a TR7 body and Amato chassis on their way. A bit late to the show, but - hopefully - ready for the next one. It'll be nice to keep the Triumphs running and adding some Metros.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)