23rd-Aug-21, 05:24 PM
Glad to see a couple of the TR7s will be upholding Leyland's honour in other events! And their times on the ice rink compared well with a rally-winning SRC Porsche 914/6 GT.
All the cars caught the last post of the day, so should arrive comfortably before the Bank Holiday weekend.
I dug out my Amato Metro project car that proved to be super-lively and a lot of fun on our big WHO/digital tracks...
I shall be taking out the digital chip and changing the rear hubs. And giving it a lick of paint. I already have a can of 80s Rover Flame Red - the same colour as Rebecca's first Metro. I feel another Leyland Legends Refurbs thread might be necessary. And I guess we also have the Rover SD1 as a suitable candidate, should we want to continue with this theme. The Rover was a nice model though :-)
All the cars caught the last post of the day, so should arrive comfortably before the Bank Holiday weekend.
I dug out my Amato Metro project car that proved to be super-lively and a lot of fun on our big WHO/digital tracks...
I shall be taking out the digital chip and changing the rear hubs. And giving it a lick of paint. I already have a can of 80s Rover Flame Red - the same colour as Rebecca's first Metro. I feel another Leyland Legends Refurbs thread might be necessary. And I guess we also have the Rover SD1 as a suitable candidate, should we want to continue with this theme. The Rover was a nice model though :-)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)