23rd-Aug-21, 12:27 PM
Cars and goodies will be on their way later today. Those of you who need to pay return postage have been sent messages. Thanks to all who have paid!
I've also updated the opening post so you can navigate easily to the coverage for each test.
I'm definitely up for hosting a 'refurb' race each year. The number of cars was ideal for a 3-test weekend - it could easily stretch to 15 without much trouble. And if anyone else wants to host an event, that would just add to the refurb fun.
I think I did mention that a TR7 refurb 'flash-mob' event at the UK Slot Car Festival would be great fun. The provisional 2022 dates for are 28 & 29 May. I'm sure we could 'borrow' one of the many public tracks for half an hour of us racing our own cars. I hope to be there both days. Sundays tend to be a bit quieter.
Here are a few final pics of the cars on the hillclimb...
I've also updated the opening post so you can navigate easily to the coverage for each test.
I'm definitely up for hosting a 'refurb' race each year. The number of cars was ideal for a 3-test weekend - it could easily stretch to 15 without much trouble. And if anyone else wants to host an event, that would just add to the refurb fun.
I think I did mention that a TR7 refurb 'flash-mob' event at the UK Slot Car Festival would be great fun. The provisional 2022 dates for are 28 & 29 May. I'm sure we could 'borrow' one of the many public tracks for half an hour of us racing our own cars. I hope to be there both days. Sundays tend to be a bit quieter.
Here are a few final pics of the cars on the hillclimb...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)