23rd-Aug-21, 06:00 AM
Total Train-wreck of a proxy for me.
After extensive testing of the car, the final step of fitting the proxy-suitable tyres got missed in the pre-boxing list for the car.
The NSR rubber I would normally fit was inadvertently left on the shelf and the test tyres (ortmann urethane) were left on the car when it was boxed.
Traction is King. Take away the traction and all is lost.
This is a mistake I will never make again.
Alan.
After extensive testing of the car, the final step of fitting the proxy-suitable tyres got missed in the pre-boxing list for the car.
The NSR rubber I would normally fit was inadvertently left on the shelf and the test tyres (ortmann urethane) were left on the car when it was boxed.
Traction is King. Take away the traction and all is lost.
This is a mistake I will never make again.
Alan.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)