13th-Aug-21, 06:31 AM
(13th-Aug-21, 04:34 AM)Cgyracer Wrote:(10th-Aug-21, 10:15 PM)tatter06 Wrote:(5th-Aug-21, 11:37 PM)Cgyracer Wrote: Now that it is the beginning of August we will need to think about the GT3 registration payment of $27 USD that is due by August 31st. Please make sure you pay the PayPal fees and I receive $27.
PayPal info:
R99walleye at yahoo . com
Good luck to you all!
Thanks
Rob
Rob you should have just recieved a payment, hopefully of USD27.
the build is coming along, but slowly, I like to work to a deadline so I imagine there'll be a flurry of activity with about 3 days left.
Set up so far, I've just re-read the rules and realised all 4 wheels/tyres are illegal so back to the drawing board on that one!
Tatter, what wheels / tires are on the car?
Rob
Staffs slots 15.8 X 10 air gap on the back and 15.8 X 8 on the front but I've trued the tyres down too far, only 18.5 di on the rear and something like 16.5 on the front. No worries, I'll just start them again.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)