9th-Aug-21, 12:01 PM
The Revell contingent: I can understand why they were so popular in the sixties - for straight out of the box type cars they go well on the home track.
Then the batch of cars I have been very happily messing - I mean racing with, including for the eagle eyed, some of the cars I will be taking to Roncole verde in October ;)
Man those old Bentleys are such a blast to drive. They are first issue tupe and hold the track well for their size. The Alfas are the re-release type and while they are faster in a strauight line , tio easily because of the more modern 1980's guides.
Then the batch of cars I have been very happily messing - I mean racing with, including for the eagle eyed, some of the cars I will be taking to Roncole verde in October ;)
Man those old Bentleys are such a blast to drive. They are first issue tupe and hold the track well for their size. The Alfas are the re-release type and while they are faster in a strauight line , tio easily because of the more modern 1980's guides.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)