31st-Jul-21, 11:57 AM
HAH Gordon - I have been loading direct from my Iphone - trying to obviate the need for downloading to my computer.See I loaded these to my computer and all ok - hate phones
SO progress photos - does anyone think I have collected too much track
Wait noooo - you can never have too many slots
Building and testing shape of the track -
Taking shape -
Final shape -
I love this make of ytack but unless I have missed a trick somewhere this track is an absolute B***** to work with - took me the whole afternoon to set that up.
I also spent at least 5-10 mins on each track with a track cleaner type coarse rubber, cleaning off the tarnish that has accumulated over the years.
I will need to source a dedicated transformer for the track - i will use my computer sourced transformer in the interim - am busy today so this is my job for tomorrow.
I also have at least 5 huge carboard boxes of buildings - of which I will maybe be able to use 1 .
A lot of selling off of excess track and builings coming up in the near future me thinks
Comments or suggestions at this point of the build.
Oh yes - will need timing - so suggestions of how to incorporate it into the track (eg do I cut slots for a dead strip?) as well as what system to use?
SO progress photos - does anyone think I have collected too much track
Wait noooo - you can never have too many slots

Building and testing shape of the track -
Taking shape -
Final shape -
I love this make of ytack but unless I have missed a trick somewhere this track is an absolute B***** to work with - took me the whole afternoon to set that up.
I also spent at least 5-10 mins on each track with a track cleaner type coarse rubber, cleaning off the tarnish that has accumulated over the years.
I will need to source a dedicated transformer for the track - i will use my computer sourced transformer in the interim - am busy today so this is my job for tomorrow.
I also have at least 5 huge carboard boxes of buildings - of which I will maybe be able to use 1 .
A lot of selling off of excess track and builings coming up in the near future me thinks
Comments or suggestions at this point of the build.
Oh yes - will need timing - so suggestions of how to incorporate it into the track (eg do I cut slots for a dead strip?) as well as what system to use?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)