26th-Jul-21, 06:18 PM
Andy. Thank you very kindly for the confirmation.
Thanks Nico. Sold! All of them! What?... What do you mean they're not for sale?
Is that yellow car with the red flames a Vega funny car? Can you please post one more pic of the underside of that car? I would like to compare it to this old clunker. If we're on the subject of what's legal for Magnatraction. Kindly allow me to ask away... I have some strange old cars.
Thanks a million!
Ken
Thanks Nico. Sold! All of them! What?... What do you mean they're not for sale?

Is that yellow car with the red flames a Vega funny car? Can you please post one more pic of the underside of that car? I would like to compare it to this old clunker. If we're on the subject of what's legal for Magnatraction. Kindly allow me to ask away... I have some strange old cars.
Thanks a million!
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)