21st-Jul-21, 10:24 PM
Glad that Bill's cars arrived safely after their long journey.
As evidenced by the two dead heats, those races were incredibly close - but only to be expected given the duels in earlier rounds (In the February T-jet final I lost to Bill by one thousandth of a second). Interesting fact; both our cars ran faster in this latest race, so definite evidence of tune ups in both workshops..
'Till the next time Bill
With only 44 days to the next final. I'm wondering if I'll be able to finish my next 57 chevy project. Time to get to work...
Thanks again Andy (first box of cars arrived safely yesterday).
As evidenced by the two dead heats, those races were incredibly close - but only to be expected given the duels in earlier rounds (In the February T-jet final I lost to Bill by one thousandth of a second). Interesting fact; both our cars ran faster in this latest race, so definite evidence of tune ups in both workshops..
'Till the next time Bill
With only 44 days to the next final. I'm wondering if I'll be able to finish my next 57 chevy project. Time to get to work...
Thanks again Andy (first box of cars arrived safely yesterday).

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)