16th-Jul-21, 03:38 PM
Great racing and coverage. Congratulations to all of the winners.
Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of Nissans are showing up at the track now? Wonder why???
Somehow I get the feeling that my cars are in for a long delay. Please don’t hold up any cars on my account. Racing against the locals or even the clock would be fine.
Oddly, I bought a few cars off of a fellow UK racer, that posted on July 7 and arrived yesterday.
Thanks
Bill
Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of Nissans are showing up at the track now? Wonder why???
Somehow I get the feeling that my cars are in for a long delay. Please don’t hold up any cars on my account. Racing against the locals or even the clock would be fine.
Oddly, I bought a few cars off of a fellow UK racer, that posted on July 7 and arrived yesterday.
Thanks
Bill

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)