20th-May-19, 10:13 PM
As I mentioned I will jump in and add one to my order and see what it is like and go from there. At least MDF is better than card.
Will also see if the retailer has the Magnetic Racing buildings in stock and grab one of them also.
And a big dirrrrr to me, if I looked at the picture better it does say "High quality wood kit" what a twit I am... so more than likely it will be MDF as mentioned. Shall find out and take photos etc when it arrives and post here.
Will also see if the retailer has the Magnetic Racing buildings in stock and grab one of them also.
And a big dirrrrr to me, if I looked at the picture better it does say "High quality wood kit" what a twit I am... so more than likely it will be MDF as mentioned. Shall find out and take photos etc when it arrives and post here.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)