20th-May-19, 09:37 PM
I am assuming these are plastic rather than cardboard, if they are card based then they are not worth the sort of money being asked, personal opinion.
hmm... they do seem popular as they sell out reasonably fast and constantly. Could be they don't order lots in.
I might just jump in and buy one of them and go from there before spending thousands on them. Do you or any other person know of retailers that sell scenery items, specifically Australia, as last resort I guess I will just have to I import myself if you or any other person can recommend or suggest any other retailer.
Thanks for your reply.
hmm... they do seem popular as they sell out reasonably fast and constantly. Could be they don't order lots in.
I might just jump in and buy one of them and go from there before spending thousands on them. Do you or any other person know of retailers that sell scenery items, specifically Australia, as last resort I guess I will just have to I import myself if you or any other person can recommend or suggest any other retailer.
Thanks for your reply.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)