Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21
#25

LOL Goron - as diplomatic as ever - no-one wanting to say what they felt  Rofl 

I have lost a lot of weight recently, but in preevious years as a result of my weight I suffered hugely from sweating as the pit room has no windows or air conditioning - thus have always taken a fan with me. There is also only one electric point - so I always take multi adaptors.

I am always loathe to make comments about a race as I dont want it to sound like 'sour grapes'.

they changed the concourse rules - without any general announcement as well as changing the bias of 50/50 concourse/racing split of points. (not sure what it was changed to)

It just did not work for me. Concourse ponts were aggregated as can be seen on the results pages, and cars that were really not good enough scored low and I was allocated high points - destroyed my 1/32 meeting as I cam 6th in racing. There just is no point complainging about it - it is what it is. I had a lot of added detail to a Monogram Ferrari with detail painting so could not understand my result. I also had a mind blowingly quick 13D motor \i bought from Phil Smith atleat 15 years ago and hade never used anad dhad to dismantle it to make sure it did not have neodymium magnets - It doesnt :)

In 1/24th - I had same issue as you Gordon - First heat I won going away. Then my tyres went off and I KNOW in past years, my tyres were always cleaned by a friend between heats, was not allowed this year with the statemnet being it has never been allowed. Really? Causes crashes. Really?

However I still really enjoy meeting everyone and attending albeit small, a swapmeet after 2 years. I too will not be at confolens or at the 24 hr in Dec, but will attend Roncole Verde in October. Will put up a thread about that shortly.

Will I be back - probably.
[+] 5 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 15th-Jun-21, 05:19 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 15th-Jun-21, 05:33 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Jun-21, 07:14 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Jun-21, 07:44 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 15th-Jun-21, 08:23 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Jun-21, 05:24 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 15th-Jun-21, 08:24 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 17th-Jun-21, 08:15 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 17th-Jun-21, 11:24 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-Jun-21, 05:37 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 18th-Jun-21, 06:48 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 18th-Jun-21, 08:15 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jun-21, 08:46 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jun-21, 08:48 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jun-21, 08:49 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Eddie Grice - 22nd-Jun-21, 09:31 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jun-21, 09:35 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 22nd-Jun-21, 06:20 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Jun-21, 12:41 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by JasonB - 26th-Jun-21, 03:33 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Jun-21, 03:51 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Eddie Grice - 26th-Jun-21, 01:08 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 27th-Jun-21, 06:36 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-Jun-21, 07:26 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 2nd-Jul-21, 09:36 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by scaleslotcars - 11th-Jul-21, 10:37 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by scaleslotcars - 11th-Jul-21, 04:03 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by scaleslotcars - 11th-Jul-21, 04:05 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Anthony B - 13th-Jul-21, 09:09 PM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 14th-Jul-21, 06:06 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by Fluff - 14th-Jul-21, 06:07 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by scaleslotcars - 14th-Jul-21, 08:03 AM
RE: Bordeaux international Vintage Slot meeting 19/20.06.21 - by merkit the grof - 14th-Jul-21, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Oct-23, 09:04 PM
Last Post by nkarres
5th-Apr-23, 08:33 AM
Last Post by steveaca
15th-Feb-21, 05:13 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
6th-Dec-20, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Fluff
11th-May-20, 01:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)