1st-Jul-21, 04:36 PM
Here are the overall results from Race #1. Wow these cars are quick and smooth! I still think the Thunderslot cars are more forgiving than the Slot.it GT40 chassis I am using, but that's why we race 10 different tracks and drivers in a proxy. Audi1 finished second as he is certainly turning into a "Mr. Consistancy" with another good car. My favorite car was third place Chrisguyw's car overall..... that car will be a tough car to beat in the very end as it will amass a lot of laps in the various styles of tracks. I won't give a prediction but Mr. Walker built a very good car. Surprise car for me was ALS just based on the fact he finished so far down in Round 0 but his car was totally hooked up and and very manageable deep into the corners.
Congratulations to everyone in this Proxy and to the podium.
![[Image: DF708-B5-E-694-F-44-F2-B4-B4-50-D99-A3-A7-C05.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/8CtSg0Ht/DF708-B5-E-694-F-44-F2-B4-B4-50-D99-A3-A7-C05.jpg)
Congratulations to everyone in this Proxy and to the podium.
![[Image: DF708-B5-E-694-F-44-F2-B4-B4-50-D99-A3-A7-C05.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/8CtSg0Ht/DF708-B5-E-694-F-44-F2-B4-B4-50-D99-A3-A7-C05.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)