20th-May-19, 12:36 PM
Not come across them before, so no direct experience, but not tremendously impressed after looking at their website. LINK
Similar concept to Magnetic Racing products. LINK Several of the same items but not so well executed with visible fixing tabs everywhere. Prices are higher for virtually identical items as well. I am surprised that Scalextric haven't sued several people for blatant copying of their control tower and crosswalk! At least 4 people are selling exact replicas.
I gather from their phone number and Euro pricing that they are based in Spain but I am always suspicious of firms that don't display their business address on their websites.
However, there is some interesting original stuff on there and pricing is not too outrageous so give them a try if something interests you and let us know how you get on.
Similar concept to Magnetic Racing products. LINK Several of the same items but not so well executed with visible fixing tabs everywhere. Prices are higher for virtually identical items as well. I am surprised that Scalextric haven't sued several people for blatant copying of their control tower and crosswalk! At least 4 people are selling exact replicas.
I gather from their phone number and Euro pricing that they are based in Spain but I am always suspicious of firms that don't display their business address on their websites.
However, there is some interesting original stuff on there and pricing is not too outrageous so give them a try if something interests you and let us know how you get on.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)