28th-Jun-21, 11:57 AM
Alan
Will be joining you soon with a package heading down under. Perhaps we can share the return postage!
Had a little dip in confidence having watched you top and tail your set up at RaceWars. However, having spent a couple of evening 'proxifying' my Civic (i.e. gluing or screwing everything down), and reminding myself about all the thought and planning that went into the build, I am now feeling more comfortable that I have put together the car I wanted to put together, and that I have built it to the best of my ability and hopefully it will stay that way for the race series.
So just need to drop some oil onto the bushings, fix the body screws in place, and box it up.
Next stop Australia...let the adventure commence!
Will be joining you soon with a package heading down under. Perhaps we can share the return postage!
Had a little dip in confidence having watched you top and tail your set up at RaceWars. However, having spent a couple of evening 'proxifying' my Civic (i.e. gluing or screwing everything down), and reminding myself about all the thought and planning that went into the build, I am now feeling more comfortable that I have put together the car I wanted to put together, and that I have built it to the best of my ability and hopefully it will stay that way for the race series.
So just need to drop some oil onto the bushings, fix the body screws in place, and box it up.
Next stop Australia...let the adventure commence!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)