Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2021 CanAm Proxy
#7

Just found this a little too late but hey, least I am here and now reading and watching. We have just introduced the Can-Am class to our events, damn those Slot.it Can-Am's just don't exist in Australia... another damn car that is hard to get for a class (all out of stock), I'm sick of these hard to find cars and classes... first Ninco's now Slot.it Can-Am's.... 

I've found some internationally which I've ordered and way cheaper than the advertised of out of stock cars price wise than what I could find in Australia.

Putting the foot down Tappingfoot on these hard to find cars from now on... if the cars and parts are not readily available I'm not interested in racing them, period... complete PITA all because a few people are stuck in the 18th century  Angry Angry


Quote


Messages In This Thread
2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 23rd-Jun-21, 05:38 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Anthony B - 23rd-Jun-21, 07:03 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Mitch58 - 24th-Jun-21, 04:22 AM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by rallyhub - 24th-Jun-21, 11:07 AM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 24th-Jun-21, 12:53 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 24th-Jun-21, 09:47 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Johnno - 24th-Jun-21, 10:08 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 25th-Jun-21, 02:48 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 30th-Jun-21, 08:24 PM
RE: 2021 CanAm Proxy - by Cgyracer - 1st-Jul-21, 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)