(17th-Jun-21, 07:28 PM)BARacer Wrote: So Heli_ca went loose with is body and chassis and his pod and dominated!
Doesn't that go against all perceived wisdom for wood track car preparation?
Black arrow collared Torx body screws. Very wise.
Lightweight body, lightweight screens.
Still a lot more ballast than I would add.
SI-Mx16 motor, very soft and forgiving but enough power if you get a good one.
Chassis softness and pod movement: it's only " too soft " if the car is so stuck down that it roll-Deslots, shudders-under-acceleration or is so well stuck down that you can't read when the car is close to its limit (so every "off" is an unexpected and unwecome surprise)
Of all of the cars in this year's proxy, this is the closest to the way I would build a car for this event.
However, I won't be winding my own power cables
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)