20th-Jun-21, 11:44 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to join in on the next Proxy Racing event (= send cars) and would like to start with the Micro Scalextric Classes (both). As I have a Dragstrip here with me (AFX track with Trackmate DP2000 timing system) one question: at what Voltage do you race those Micro Scalex classes? I found the rules and regulations, found the last results (to see if I can get near
).
I am planning to join in on the other classes as well, but that´s planned for later............
Thanks in advance,
Nico
I would like to join in on the next Proxy Racing event (= send cars) and would like to start with the Micro Scalextric Classes (both). As I have a Dragstrip here with me (AFX track with Trackmate DP2000 timing system) one question: at what Voltage do you race those Micro Scalex classes? I found the rules and regulations, found the last results (to see if I can get near
).I am planning to join in on the other classes as well, but that´s planned for later............
Thanks in advance,
Nico
Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)