18th-Jun-21, 05:37 AM
Today is the day it all begins for me. Interesting schedule!
I'm going to leave here after lunch - feeling hugely guilty that I'm abandoning Ronnie so soon after we moved into the new house - drive for about four hours down to Niort and stay in a cheap hotel.
In the morning, a couple of hours down to Bordeaux. Stay at the Ibis Saturday night.
After the meeting ends on Sunday evening, a couple of hours back to Niort hotel.
Monday morning four hour drive back home to Ronnie - no doubt wielding a rolling pin for daring to leave her on her own.
Spend the usual amount of time explaining why, on this occasion, the fates had been against me and the silverware went to others
I'm going to leave here after lunch - feeling hugely guilty that I'm abandoning Ronnie so soon after we moved into the new house - drive for about four hours down to Niort and stay in a cheap hotel.
In the morning, a couple of hours down to Bordeaux. Stay at the Ibis Saturday night.
After the meeting ends on Sunday evening, a couple of hours back to Niort hotel.
Monday morning four hour drive back home to Ronnie - no doubt wielding a rolling pin for daring to leave her on her own.
Spend the usual amount of time explaining why, on this occasion, the fates had been against me and the silverware went to others

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)