15th-Jun-21, 05:19 PM
This coming weekend is the 20th vintage meeting to be held in Bordeaux. Sadly this was planned for 2020 but due to the pandemic, it was postponed several times to now be held in 2021.
Again sadly the UK group and several other country entrants are not making the trip as travel arrangements are just to complex at the moment.
As I am fully vaccinated and have the travel passport - I will be attending this weekend and will put up pictures through the weekend of this wonderful meeting and spectacle.
The theme is F1 / Indy style cars made prior to 1972, and only using vintage equipent. Cars can only be in sidewinder or inline format, with anglewinder not allowed.
No foam or silicone tyres allowed.....
A truly awesome event.
Again sadly the UK group and several other country entrants are not making the trip as travel arrangements are just to complex at the moment.
As I am fully vaccinated and have the travel passport - I will be attending this weekend and will put up pictures through the weekend of this wonderful meeting and spectacle.
The theme is F1 / Indy style cars made prior to 1972, and only using vintage equipent. Cars can only be in sidewinder or inline format, with anglewinder not allowed.
No foam or silicone tyres allowed.....
A truly awesome event.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)