11th-Jun-21, 04:25 PM
(11th-Jun-21, 08:16 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: What? You only have two of those Porsches? Most slot car enthusiasts have at least half-a-dozen LOL.
Leo
I'm definitely the exception, I've been racing slotcars since before the real 911 was produced and I haven't got or had ONE, I do have a 3D printed chassis for one (bought for club members but I bought one too many so kept it).
I also have the wonderful memory of borrowing a real life Carrera back in the early 80's for a quick blast, the best car I've EVER driven.
Woodland Fort Cornwall cars have all arrived safely home, a nice surprise to find a bronze medal in the box, that is the first trophy I have won in slot racing for 24 years, pity it wasn't for driving
Thanks again for all the fun during these lean times, my first proxy but it wont be the last
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)