9th-Jun-21, 07:25 PM
This is my best finish in the 6 years I’ve been in this proxy. I’ve typically run the same car 2 seasons in a row with minor improvements that create huge gains. I also had to qualify in in 2020 and built the car to qualify not to race the proxy, I feel was a mistake looking back. This years 991 Porsche GT3 which finished 11th in 2020 due to a broken guide in the finale, had a few minor changes for 2021 and a shot at finishing #5.
30k motor down from 32k…. Remember you are building a car for OTHERS to drive
A thicker wood guide as my car weighs 93grams versus a Slot It plastic track guide.
I ran 6 practice laps and sent the car back in.
That’s it, so DO NOT OVER THINK IT.
30k motor down from 32k…. Remember you are building a car for OTHERS to drive
A thicker wood guide as my car weighs 93grams versus a Slot It plastic track guide.
I ran 6 practice laps and sent the car back in.
That’s it, so DO NOT OVER THINK IT.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)