4th-Jun-21, 12:40 PM
Looks like Sunday is confirmed for our final Race #10 for the 2021 GT3 season. I'll post the Video time and link here.
I'll program the Race Coordinator heats and clean / rubber in the track on Saturday. The boys will be over earlier on Sunday to test their rubber tire 997 Porsche Cup and Trans Am Proxy Cars. Dariusz has a different secret car on the go.
There should be six of us (see below) as I'm only allowed 5 guests for our steadily reducing Covid protocols otherwise I'm sure I would of had a full house. Guys are itching for any track time at our tracks!
Myself - "Cgyracer"
Randy - Dodge Farmer "DF Racing"
Dariusz - "Radarek"
Leo - "Leadfoot46"
Lez - "Lez"
Matt - "Loan Shark"
I'll program the Race Coordinator heats and clean / rubber in the track on Saturday. The boys will be over earlier on Sunday to test their rubber tire 997 Porsche Cup and Trans Am Proxy Cars. Dariusz has a different secret car on the go.
There should be six of us (see below) as I'm only allowed 5 guests for our steadily reducing Covid protocols otherwise I'm sure I would of had a full house. Guys are itching for any track time at our tracks!
Myself - "Cgyracer"
Randy - Dodge Farmer "DF Racing"
Dariusz - "Radarek"
Leo - "Leadfoot46"
Lez - "Lez"
Matt - "Loan Shark"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)