2nd-Jun-21, 03:06 PM
Hello againSorry Classicchrisk, I almost missed you point, yes your right about the clearance of 1.5mm, my head is already filled with the next, or is it the one after that Proxy event, but no I don't think the track clearance was anything to do with your cars general performance, I think if I remember it may have bottom out a couple of times on some of the Rally tracks, I did note that it was slightly below the 1.5mm clearance, but probably Pauls was too.
yes just abit of fun
But if any clever chap wanted to convert our 1/32nd scale record times into real times I would be interested to hear ?
Our estimated total combined track length was ~240metres
And many thanks to Leo, for reminding me that delivery day is tomorrow, been so used to fixing for Wednesday for everyone else.
So onwards and upwards,
First we have this in September (brought forward from October)
And In October we have
And will there be another Road Race, I guess it depend alot of what happens between now and next year. If there is enough appetite for it from our dedicated team of hosts and there is still enough interest from our eager entrants one year on I would be more than willing to organise a repeat but slightly different Road Race.
We will revisit the subject in October.
I was going to post some undercover photos of our winners cars, but I see Team Demon has already exposed their secrets,
So I hope to see you on the next Proxy threads

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)