2nd-Jun-21, 09:44 AM
The tracks,
the intension was always to have a diverse range of tracks or track surfaces for the Roadrace, and we certainly had that, the Scalextric Sport track is relatively smooth compared to the older classic SCX or Scalextric track, the Carrera track on mine is even smoother, and the Policar tracks are definately grippier as was the Ninco tracks.
The only one of the 12 tracks I would have reservations about running again would be the painted Carrera track of Leo's. I hope Leo won't be offended but the results on this were quite strange compared to the norm and I know that surfaces with silica or talc may well have given some difficulties with cars run on some tyres, out of proportion with the other track surfaces.
Class winners, Team points scoring, Concours etc
I liked most of this aspect, although it did become apparent that of course one Team could have won all the classes and team Trophy, so perhaps limiting the number of classes an entrant can enter would be a better way to go in the future, so that no one entrant could potentially win all the classes. The team points system was fair I think, almost all the teams did win some points, but perhaps having fewer runners in each class (eg max 15 or 20) would enabled more of the entrants to have gained points or more points. The concours I cannot think of an obvious way to improve.
Another break
the intension was always to have a diverse range of tracks or track surfaces for the Roadrace, and we certainly had that, the Scalextric Sport track is relatively smooth compared to the older classic SCX or Scalextric track, the Carrera track on mine is even smoother, and the Policar tracks are definately grippier as was the Ninco tracks.
The only one of the 12 tracks I would have reservations about running again would be the painted Carrera track of Leo's. I hope Leo won't be offended but the results on this were quite strange compared to the norm and I know that surfaces with silica or talc may well have given some difficulties with cars run on some tyres, out of proportion with the other track surfaces.
Class winners, Team points scoring, Concours etc
I liked most of this aspect, although it did become apparent that of course one Team could have won all the classes and team Trophy, so perhaps limiting the number of classes an entrant can enter would be a better way to go in the future, so that no one entrant could potentially win all the classes. The team points system was fair I think, almost all the teams did win some points, but perhaps having fewer runners in each class (eg max 15 or 20) would enabled more of the entrants to have gained points or more points. The concours I cannot think of an obvious way to improve.
Another break

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)