1st-Jun-21, 08:38 PM
Well that was my second ever proxy and I really enjoyed it. This time with running the Facebook group I was even more involved so that added another level.
I started this hobby to race at clubs originally, i’m Lucky I have 2 within 15 miles of my house. But with covid I have yet to attend. Proxy racing has really got under my skin and this time having the wife and brother also racing’s has made it fun at home to share. I currently race on a budget (all 3 teams were put together for around £20 each) we were off the pace but I am learning all the time.
Thanks to Graham for organising and to all the hosts for making it the fun and exciting event it was. Really enjoyed it even from the back. Aiming for mid table mediocrity next time!
Mike (and Aimee and Chris, not Colin as on the results sheet!)
I started this hobby to race at clubs originally, i’m Lucky I have 2 within 15 miles of my house. But with covid I have yet to attend. Proxy racing has really got under my skin and this time having the wife and brother also racing’s has made it fun at home to share. I currently race on a budget (all 3 teams were put together for around £20 each) we were off the pace but I am learning all the time.
Thanks to Graham for organising and to all the hosts for making it the fun and exciting event it was. Really enjoyed it even from the back. Aiming for mid table mediocrity next time!
Mike (and Aimee and Chris, not Colin as on the results sheet!)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)