1st-Jun-21, 04:51 PM
What a fabulous six weeks! Really enjoyable and exciting to see the variety of tracks and cars, plus the drama over the final few stages.
It seems a long time since the cars were in Brighton and I was driving them on the dastardly Devil's Dyke track. I still have a couple on my wishlist - a Pantera sitting at the top. I'm really surprised the green Mercedes didn't finish the job north of the border - but that's racing... Maybe the sight of Nessie gave it the willies?
It was fun seeing my Mégane take part and not come last. My bog-standard swapmeet-bargain Ninco Porsche 997 started quite well, but sadly fell away. I thought it was going to give Jeremy's Bentley a good battle over the course of the six weeks. Pleased to see the Gulf GT40 make a comeback and possibly(?) finish on the 1960s podium. Rebecca is disappointed - although not entirely surprised - with her low-budget Sanditon Motorsport cars, but it might be a struggle to get her to cough up for anything better. We'll see...
Congrats to Graham on a great event and bravo to all the hosts on carrying off some superb stages with a lot of cars to run over a weekend
The opening post is now fully updated with links to the start of each leg and the results of each stage - a bit like an index - so we can navigate and re-live the experience to our hearts' content.
It seems a long time since the cars were in Brighton and I was driving them on the dastardly Devil's Dyke track. I still have a couple on my wishlist - a Pantera sitting at the top. I'm really surprised the green Mercedes didn't finish the job north of the border - but that's racing... Maybe the sight of Nessie gave it the willies?
It was fun seeing my Mégane take part and not come last. My bog-standard swapmeet-bargain Ninco Porsche 997 started quite well, but sadly fell away. I thought it was going to give Jeremy's Bentley a good battle over the course of the six weeks. Pleased to see the Gulf GT40 make a comeback and possibly(?) finish on the 1960s podium. Rebecca is disappointed - although not entirely surprised - with her low-budget Sanditon Motorsport cars, but it might be a struggle to get her to cough up for anything better. We'll see...
Congrats to Graham on a great event and bravo to all the hosts on carrying off some superb stages with a lot of cars to run over a weekend
The opening post is now fully updated with links to the start of each leg and the results of each stage - a bit like an index - so we can navigate and re-live the experience to our hearts' content.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)