1st-Jun-21, 03:54 PM
That was a very enjoyable rally, thanks go to all the organisers and all my fellow competitors.
Some interesting things (to me) though, I very nearly entered my BMW 125 in class A, it looked to have the right attributes, flat floorpan, front wheels on the deck, not too much ground clearance etc, I'm just amazed that those entered didn't do better, I dont have any track at home to try cars, and our club hasn't been open for over a year (wooden routed anyway so not much comparison) so I stuck with my Merc which at least has run at our club 18 months ago.
I would like to know (from the drivers) what THEIR thoughts are on the lack of pace from the Beemers?
My brain is now working overtime, fathoming my tuning tips for the next proxy race.
Some interesting things (to me) though, I very nearly entered my BMW 125 in class A, it looked to have the right attributes, flat floorpan, front wheels on the deck, not too much ground clearance etc, I'm just amazed that those entered didn't do better, I dont have any track at home to try cars, and our club hasn't been open for over a year (wooden routed anyway so not much comparison) so I stuck with my Merc which at least has run at our club 18 months ago.
I would like to know (from the drivers) what THEIR thoughts are on the lack of pace from the Beemers?
My brain is now working overtime, fathoming my tuning tips for the next proxy race.
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)