1st-Jun-21, 06:35 AM
A big "thank you" to Graham and the team of stage hosts.
So much fun watching the photos, vids and results coming in over the duration of the event.
I've enjoyed all of ups and downs of every stage. Literally (on the track) and in the results tables.
2nd proxy for me. A new way to enjoy slotting during locked-down times.
Snapping at the heels of an over all podium but in the end , 4th place
2nd place in the A class Scaleys. Much better than I expected for a car that was grabbed from my son's toy box, had a bit of a clean up and new tyres. She'll get some front-end stability work, a new hydrodip paint job and will be back for a scrap next time. I'm wondering what her stand in (NSR) driver will have to say about driving the event? I'm sure he will claim all of the glory. (As drivers always do).
Inside the top 10 for my other two cars. The changes to the Megane (since the winter rally) to get her up and down devil's dyke proved to be a compromise too far, causing some roll deslot behaviour on other tracks.
A new body (no lights) with a thorough clean up and she'll be heading "down under" to take the fight to the Aussies in the Touring car proxy very soon.
2021 - THE road race - what a blast!
Alan Wilkinson
Team KesselRun
So much fun watching the photos, vids and results coming in over the duration of the event.
I've enjoyed all of ups and downs of every stage. Literally (on the track) and in the results tables.
2nd proxy for me. A new way to enjoy slotting during locked-down times.
Snapping at the heels of an over all podium but in the end , 4th place
2nd place in the A class Scaleys. Much better than I expected for a car that was grabbed from my son's toy box, had a bit of a clean up and new tyres. She'll get some front-end stability work, a new hydrodip paint job and will be back for a scrap next time. I'm wondering what her stand in (NSR) driver will have to say about driving the event? I'm sure he will claim all of the glory. (As drivers always do).
Inside the top 10 for my other two cars. The changes to the Megane (since the winter rally) to get her up and down devil's dyke proved to be a compromise too far, causing some roll deslot behaviour on other tracks.
A new body (no lights) with a thorough clean up and she'll be heading "down under" to take the fight to the Aussies in the Touring car proxy very soon.
2021 - THE road race - what a blast!
Alan Wilkinson
Team KesselRun

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)