31st-May-21, 09:08 AM
Hello and Good morning firstly just to correct my error in the Team points allocation from yesterday, my excuse is that by the time I got that far it was way past my bedtime, actually Bangers Racing will be pleased to know that the points had not been lost, just allocated to the previous stage 11 column. And actua;;y not the only mistake but all corrected now ( I hope)But I should also mention that obviously this stage gave some very "tipsy turvy" results, and there were many cars (including my own) that did the opposite to previous Stages ( never thought the Koen....."white thing" would end up 3rd in Class B)
or that the Mclaren would be in third from last in Class A
However we must remind ourselves that the object was to run the roadrace over many different track surfaces, and this one was certainly different.
As Leo said in his introduction, this track was Carrera painted with blackboard paint, and blackboard paint has a very high level of talc powder and silica. So my take on this is that cars with some types of rubber suffered from picking up a coating of the paint from the surface of the track whilst cars fitted with other tyres did not. Once the paint was on the tyres the adhesion to the track was probably akin to driving on an icing ring, hence the results we encountered on this stage.
But anyway many thanks to Leo for giving us a very entertaining weekend to end up on, I am sure it won't be forgotten for a long time (including the great shots of the monster)
Anyway I will now very carefully check and publish the final results of the competition shortly

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)