29th-May-21, 10:53 AM
(29th-May-21, 08:15 AM)DJK Wrote: Hi Leo,
Great videos and photos, but according to your results sheets the Ferrari 166 took 2nd in the 1950s class, and my Jaguar XK120 should be 3rd in the podium photo. (I think my Jaguar crew must be getting tired after a long month's road racing - misjudging a couple of those tight corners in their timed run!).
Cheers,
Duncan
Grrr! Thank you Duncan, have posted a correct shot of the Classic 50s podium below.
Perhaps a moderator could replace the dud?
I enjoyed driving all of the cars, to be honest, I was expecting to re-slot the Mini 1275GT at every other corner but it was actually good.
The grippy surface of Ninco track can be a challenge to cars that have been tuned on a smooth flat track. I set up my cars on it and therefore have an excuse when they feature at the tail end of proxy event results
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

).![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)