21st-May-21, 01:34 PM
![[Image: 3-C04-BA2-D-8452-4-AE1-B37-A-0-FF1-B69703-B5.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/sDwfpq9y/3-C04-BA2-D-8452-4-AE1-B37-A-0-FF1-B69703-B5.jpg)
![[Image: IMG-7894.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/7YS1XkLp/IMG-7894.jpg)
![[Image: A8-C88-B34-1-CEA-4-E76-95-BF-058250-B3815-C.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/6ppr0kkh/A8-C88-B34-1-CEA-4-E76-95-BF-058250-B3815-C.png)
Gentlemen here are your Round 10 standings. This is a screen capture of the results that is automatically created for our audience.
Some notes:
- Wow 13 cars below 7 seconds is truly amazing for MID-BC. This matches the 13 cars we had below 7 seconds in Round 0 last November. Usually there is a drop off between Round 0 and the actual race qualifying many months later is the trend for the Championship Proxy Events.
2020 GT3 Round 10 qualifying - 6 cars below 7 seconds
2019 CanAm Round 6 qualifying - 5 cars below 7 seconds
2019 Group 5 Round 9 qualifying - 3 cars below 7 seconds
- What a fight it was between heli_ca and Aloha! I don't believe heli_ca had Aloha beat until late in his qualifying round. That was close!
- Heli_ca stayed very consistent with what he achieved for his fastest lap time in the 6.5 second range in Round 0. Traction is a touch less than Round 0 though but good enough to achieve the TQ again! Great Job!
- Aloha how the heck did you gain 2 tenths of a second on a car that was already fast in Round 0?! Gaining two tenths this late in a proxy series into that magical 6.5 second range is truly amazing. I can understand gaining 2 tenths to move up to other times but wow 6.5's!! Your car has been getting stronger and stronger!
- Brumos that car is nice! Little quicker than round 0 too. My #10 feels the same as it did in Round 0 not any faster or slower.
- Big Duhg.....wow that car is about 3 tenths faster than Round 0. This is the other car along with Aloha's that has blossomed to become a podium contender round after round in the last half of the season.
- Chrisguyw and F1Fan....traction just a hair less than the five cars in front of you.....I tried....I even stopped talking to try harder but just not quite the confidence to go deep into the corner and hard out.
- Audi1 similar to the two cars above...very smooth but just did not have that feeling your car was on rails to achieve a even faster time.
- Fast co....smooth stable....as F1Fan once described a car...feels like a Cadillac with the air conditioning on, listening to Spotify, seat reclined.......wow that car is easy to drive!!
- CourtneyS very nice! You were 10th in Round 0 and 10th yesterday......what the heck happened the rest of the series?! The car is smooth but the same as the cars just in front of you the traction was a little down when pushed at the limit. I could not go deep into the corner with speed or hit the gas early on the way out.
- Camber our two time champion....that car has such amazing potential. It is very very smooth, feels like I can break records BUT it is just lacking some traction. The car feels exactly as it felt at Round 10 last season, just need more traction. Could it be the large amount of effortless movement of your rear metal pod not quite putting enough pressure on the tires / roadway?
- Jimmy & DFRacing....there is more there I know it!!
- Arroldn not the rocket on rails it was in Round 0. Still smooth, just one of the cars that lost some traction vs some cars that gained traction.
- Lance...I think if you can bring the speed down a notch you will have a great car to build from.
- SR Hawaii.....still scratching my head with this car as it had such amazing potential at the start of the series being a very equal car to Aloha's car in Round 0. Jammed up front axle to rubber sludge on the tires and gearing. I had high hopes.....SR Hawaii's CanAm car is looking very good!
- SuperSlab....I'm just not so sure about that heavy RevoSlot chassis or the RevoSlot tires. But what can I say I have never built one of those!
- Steeveew I think your SCX Audi is fantastic....I'm not sure what the body dimensions (and body weight) are compared to the other cars you are up against but great job.
- Leadfoot46 you car feels quite a bit slower from Round 0 thus your q result. Your braids are nice and flat but one braid has a bit of a fork in (at the tip) it so maybe only the edges of the braid are making contact?? Not sure , I'll check. Everything else felt fine.
- GT6 Scott your car did very well it is such a smooth car. Not sure why that 25K Scaleauto motor is so so slow?? It's good you made the last cut in the shootout to enter the proxy....that slow motor hurt you in the the fastest lap time category but your car killed it with the median time and it entered the proxy as it should have. A very consistant car.
The rest of the cars a blur but great job guys.....that was a lot of fun!
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)