19th-May-21, 03:09 PM
I wanted to take a moment and post here to hopefully generate interest for the upcoming (November) 2022 GT3 Proxy by posting the final Round 10 of the 2021 Series which will be occurring at the MID-BC Slot Car Speedway in Kelowna, British Columbia in the next couple of weeks. The GT3 Slot Car Proxy is affiliated with the Championship Proxy Events series in which F1Fan has created and is the director. The World Championship Slot Car Proxy Series is also affiliated with the Championship Proxy Events series..
Qualifying will be ran this week by Friday. I will post the video link the day of the event and most likely it will be around 5:15PM Pacific time.
This round will be run different than all the previous rounds or any proxy I have ever hosted, I will be running a "self run" proxy.....meaning I will run all the cars myself. Due to the existing Covid restriction "Keep indoor gatherings to people within your immediate household" as MID-BC is in my home and my wife is a Registered Nurse our household needs to follow this restriction while it is in place. Restrictions come up for renewal on May 24th so I'm not sure if there will be any changes but the guys are itching to race! Ideally a proxy is ran with various drivers driving the cars but this year is what it is!
The grid in order of the current standings. Some battles going on for positioning...will be interesting to see when the dust settles who ends up where.
![[Image: 37640-A55-7-FFE-4-DB9-97-BA-F9860-B2793-E0.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/MpPt3T04/37640-A55-7-FFE-4-DB9-97-BA-F9860-B2793-E0.jpg)
Qualifying will be ran this week by Friday. I will post the video link the day of the event and most likely it will be around 5:15PM Pacific time.
This round will be run different than all the previous rounds or any proxy I have ever hosted, I will be running a "self run" proxy.....meaning I will run all the cars myself. Due to the existing Covid restriction "Keep indoor gatherings to people within your immediate household" as MID-BC is in my home and my wife is a Registered Nurse our household needs to follow this restriction while it is in place. Restrictions come up for renewal on May 24th so I'm not sure if there will be any changes but the guys are itching to race! Ideally a proxy is ran with various drivers driving the cars but this year is what it is!
The grid in order of the current standings. Some battles going on for positioning...will be interesting to see when the dust settles who ends up where.
![[Image: 37640-A55-7-FFE-4-DB9-97-BA-F9860-B2793-E0.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/MpPt3T04/37640-A55-7-FFE-4-DB9-97-BA-F9860-B2793-E0.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)