18th-May-21, 09:46 AM
Hi
The cars are boxed and awaiting the DHL person to collect today for their next destination in Gold-Rock Lancashire.
Kevin ????
The #10 weathered Ford Gt is unfortunately poorly and is packed in the box hopefully Kevin can have a look as I run out of time to explore further.
Nice track Kevin clever use of the available space.
It is very time consuming to run all the cars so I hope your good wife has plenty of box sets to keep her occupied.. my other half baked so we have a lot of cake to eat over the week.. hardship indeed I hear you say.
The cars are boxed and awaiting the DHL person to collect today for their next destination in Gold-Rock Lancashire.
Kevin ????
The #10 weathered Ford Gt is unfortunately poorly and is packed in the box hopefully Kevin can have a look as I run out of time to explore further.
Nice track Kevin clever use of the available space.
It is very time consuming to run all the cars so I hope your good wife has plenty of box sets to keep her occupied.. my other half baked so we have a lot of cake to eat over the week.. hardship indeed I hear you say.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)