14th-May-21, 10:29 AM
https://youtu.be/53Gj2vM5m9U
Hi proxy racers
Today is free practice for the cars on the world ends pass , if you click the link above it will show all the Class C cars in practice on the hill. Some fly up it others need a gentle spectator push to assist these old cars???
I will endeavour to show all the classes plus fix the wobbly wheel today.
The Worlds end pass in reality runs from Minera (part of outer Wrexham ) single narrow track with lots of sheep, pot holes and large drops. It crosses the Esclusham Mountain and the Rubin Moors leading eventually to Llangollen in Denbighshire. Very remote and hostile weather in winter and stunning scenery on a clear day . Well worth the effort to drive through but be prepared to reverse a little.
I have not put any sheep in or pot holes as the bends and the incline are challenging enough.
I am enjoying getting familiar with the cars so I can get the best performance out of every car. Thank you all for entering and fingers crossed for all competing ? cars ..
will keep you updated on the other classes.
Hi proxy racers
Today is free practice for the cars on the world ends pass , if you click the link above it will show all the Class C cars in practice on the hill. Some fly up it others need a gentle spectator push to assist these old cars???
I will endeavour to show all the classes plus fix the wobbly wheel today.
The Worlds end pass in reality runs from Minera (part of outer Wrexham ) single narrow track with lots of sheep, pot holes and large drops. It crosses the Esclusham Mountain and the Rubin Moors leading eventually to Llangollen in Denbighshire. Very remote and hostile weather in winter and stunning scenery on a clear day . Well worth the effort to drive through but be prepared to reverse a little.
I have not put any sheep in or pot holes as the bends and the incline are challenging enough.
I am enjoying getting familiar with the cars so I can get the best performance out of every car. Thank you all for entering and fingers crossed for all competing ? cars ..
will keep you updated on the other classes.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)