11th-May-21, 10:09 AM
Hi Steve,
the 307 has a slightly loose rear wheel, but so far has remained on during the stages, so I left it be. You only notice it when you clean the tyre with tape, then it tends to come off. The other issue is that remaining wing mirror is also loose (now) and I feared that it may get easily lost further up the country, so I have now taken it off the car and kept it safe, but it still push fits onto the car so would be easy to refit it after the event
Great to see you are following your cars progress, the Ferrari and the Camaro had their best day on the Carrera Track. The Camaro struggled more so on the Hillclimb and hairpin bends though
Graham
the 307 has a slightly loose rear wheel, but so far has remained on during the stages, so I left it be. You only notice it when you clean the tyre with tape, then it tends to come off. The other issue is that remaining wing mirror is also loose (now) and I feared that it may get easily lost further up the country, so I have now taken it off the car and kept it safe, but it still push fits onto the car so would be easy to refit it after the event
Great to see you are following your cars progress, the Ferrari and the Camaro had their best day on the Carrera Track. The Camaro struggled more so on the Hillclimb and hairpin bends though
Graham

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)