10th-May-21, 08:39 PM
(9th-May-21, 01:38 PM)Graham Wrote:Hello, well I got it all finished just as the GP was starting
![]()
I tried the best as I could to get all the cars round to complete the full 4 laps without falling off, but much as I tried I had to accept defeat on 3 cars, 2 of which were in this class unfortunately. Yesterday I managed to get all 69 cars timed round the Stage 5 without any offs, so abit disappointed today as I don't like the time penalties due to "off's" but it is what it is.
So the winners for class A, oh it's me again![]()
I will set about updating the results, that's going to be interesting, and I will post some more photos of the Belvoir track & Cars before I send the cars onto Mountain View Garage (Wrexham)

Hello, well I got it all finished just as the GP was starting
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)