6th-May-21, 08:23 AM
Good morning, the cars have arrived at the Harlequin Garage and the drivers are raring to go. So as the weather is going to hold up at least until Saturday, I have given the green light for the Stage 5 to begin tomorrow. The Stages to be run are Robin Hood Way & Belvoir pass, I will start with the faster Robin Hood Way Stage
The Robin Hood Way is based on a Carrera Track and is 21 metres in lane length (both lanes are equal distance). It is essentially a horseshoe shape and although faster than the Belvoir pass, it has both fast and slow corners, some good fast straights and some changes of elevations. The track surface is smooth, more like the Scalextric Sport rather than the Ninco type of track used on Michaels Raceway.
The Stage 6 will be run over Saturday /Sunday
I will take some photos hopefully latter today of the tracks
Sponsors
www.pendleslotracing.co.uk
www.georgeturnermodels.com
www.racingreplicas.co.uk
Amato Slot Car Design

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)