1st-May-21, 03:51 PM
(1st-May-21, 01:32 PM)Qman Wrote: The only disadvantage of a proxy is that you're not able to tweak cars between stages, I swapped the tyres on my Corvette at the last minute before posting (the old ones were a little on the low side) but I didn't have time to re-true the new ones, I'd love to do it now, and maybe take the fight to the AMG.
Well done on the smooth running of the stage.
Out of interest what tyres are you running? MAD Racing's NSR Aston is on the standard 'supergrip' tyres it came with (and a little bit of home truing on some wet'n'dry as I don't have a truing maching). I ordered some 'glued and trued' tyres but got the wrong size, and then some 'ultragrips' which arrived the day after I'd posted the cars for the event! I'm wondering if the AMG Mercedes is on ultragrips?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)